- Work with Project Manager regarding overall coordination, i.e. construction drawings, Elevations, Shop Drawing review, with implementation
- Open site on time
- Understand what each subcontractor needs to be doing, discuss planned work for the day with each sub’s foreman and review work progress at the end of each day.
- Site record keeping:
Daily reports for each subs work
Daily progress report
Daily report of any unforeseen issues
Log hours and supplies in expense reports related to Change Orders
Record daily progress
- Prepare incident reports as needed
- Prepare material lists as needed
- Review progress
- Review work, compare to the architectural drawings, confirm layouts and dimensions
- Walk each floor and check on work, safety and cleanliness
- Daily progress pictures
- Hoist end of day safety check
- Review 2 week look ahead with PM for subcontractors and laborers
- Oversee material and tool inventory
- Diligent record keeping
- Ability to read architectural drawings, shop drawings and details.
- Ability to lay out a raw space from drawings.
- Knowledge of Mechanical Systems, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Millwork, Marble,
- Ability to take Field Dimensions
- Ability to manage a construction crew
- Computer literate, especially in Excel and E-Mail
- Minimum 10hr OSHA Safety course
- Experience as a field supervisor
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the Superintendent in the Subject.